The late Father Gregory Hesse obtained his doctorates in Theology and Philosophy at the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome (the Angelicum). He was one of the last truly Roman theologians, completely uninfected by the Modernist new theology, and he exposes the destructive nature of the Council documents themselves.
The documents themselves were composed primarily by the proponents of the modernist “New Theology,” by theologians who were either condemned or under a cloud during the Pontificate of Pius XII.
A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and Vatican II has generated nothing but disaster and ruin for the past 50 years. Father Hesse explains why!
As we proceed further and further into the Conciliar revolution, as even some traditional Catholics are now simply content with their Latin Mass and have become otherwise used to the Conciliar waters, as an entire generation of younger traditional Catholics become distant from the true understanding of the fight, Father Hesse’s lecture are a crucial wake-up call to remember the actual destructive nature of the Council itself.
Given in the late 1990s, Father Hesse analyzes the Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, the Constitution on the Church, the Decree on Ecumenism, the Declaration on Religions Liberty, the Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World, and more.
AFTER LISTENING TO FATHER HESSE, NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU BE ABLE TO THINK: “O, THE COUNCIL ITSELF IS FINE, IT’S JUST BAD INTERPRETATION”.
The problems are contained within the documents themselves. Father Hesse is among the absolute best explaining this fact.
His talks are:
• A ruthless, scholastic, objective appraisal of Vatican II as you’ve never heard it before;
• An exposition not only of the ambiguities and double-speak of Vatican II, but also of the subtle structures contained in the documents that leads to implementation of modernism and revolution throughout the Church worldwide;
• Brash and forthright regarding the nature of Vatican II and the subsequent post-Conciliar orientation;
• The necessary distinction between formal heresy and material heresy;
• Packed with traditional scholastic theology;
• A powerful learning experience;
• More needed now than ever.
CD titles (sold as a set only for one low price):
1) The Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy
2) The Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, Part II
3) The Dogmatic Constitution on the Church
4) The Decree on Ecumenism & The document On Divine Revelation
5) The Decree on Religious Liberty & The Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World, and more!
6) Selected Questions and Answers
Yes. these are a different set of Father Hesse CDs from what we have offered before. They are outstanding!
Are we bound to accept Vatican II unconditionally? No! At the close of Vatican II, the bishops asked Council Secretary Archbishop Felici for that which the theologians call the “theological note” of the Council; that is, the doctrinal “weight” of Vatican II’s teachings. Felici replied: “We have to distinguish according to the schemas and the chapters those which have already been the subject of dogmatic definitions in the past; as for the decelerations which have a novel character, we have to make reservations.”
All talks on this site are download only. After purchasing, you will immediately be given access to a download link. It will be in a .zip format and once expanded, will be an mp3 that is broken up into several tracks, depending on what you purchase.
The move away from CD’s is based on requests from people and lack of use for CD’s due to the rapid change in technology. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those not as technologically involved.
-Thank you, Oltyn Library Services